I love having soft skin like silk. But I hate using commercial products to achieve that amazing skin. So, I always make my own DIY goat milk soap for soft skin. At first, making you own soap at home might look a bit complex. This is probably because you have seen some complicated recipes.
Here I want to give DIY goat milk soap recipe that is both super easy and fast to prepare. We will use the most basic ingredients of DIY cosmetics.
You might be a DIY newbie or DIY professional. In either case, you probably have all of these ingredients at home. If you don’t, you can simply find these in your local stores or from online shops.
Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Goat milk is an amazing ingredient to make your skin softer. In this DIY goat milk soap recipe, we will prepare an amazing soap you can use in bath or washing you face. This soap will make your skin softer. Also, coconut oil in the recipe will moisturise your skin.
Oats in the recipe will have an amazing peeling effect. So, when you use this amazing soap, you can enjoy a soft silky skin in no time. Essential oils will relax your body as well.
Goat Milk Soap Preparation:
- 2 cups of Goat Milk Soap Base
- ¼ cup of Shea Butter
- ¼ cup of Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/8 cup of rolled Cut Oats, divided (¼ cup + 1/8 cup)
- 10-15 drops of Essential Lavender Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Place wax paper on baking pan. You will need this later.
- Take goat milk soap base. Cut this base in 1-inch cubes.
- Melt this goat milk soap base. When you are melting the soap base, you can use a double boiler. If you don’t have double boiler, microwave will work as well.
- Later, you need to melt coconut oil and shea butter. You can follow one of the melting methods.
- Add melted goat milk soap base, coconut oil and shea butter in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients. Add rolled oat and combine all ingredients.
- At the last stage, you need to add essential lavender oil and red raspberry seed oil. Obtain a smooth mixture.
- Pour this mixture in your baking pan. Wait until the soap cools down.
- Remove the soap and your DIY goat milk soap is ready.
How to Use Your DIY Goat Milk Soap?
Once the soap cools down, take the soap to cutting board. Cut the soap just as you want. You can use this amazing soap like a normal soap. It is amazing to wash your hands, face and body.