Are you ready to enjoy massage? You will enjoy the natural care with relaxing and moisturizing massage oil molds that you will prepare in about 1 hour.
Knowing what materials you are using, you will love using all natural and fragrant diy massage oil. Let’s start doing it, if you’re ready!
Benefits of Massage
Cosmetic treatments are restricted in this season and every period of the year, every day with the peace of mind we can continue the most effective beauty of massage massage. The massage is so much in your life that we forget it sometimes. However, it is perhaps the oldest treatment that has been found instinctively.
Nowadays massage has become even more important as a complement to medical treatment methods
- Strengthens the immune system
- Regulates blood circulation
- Accelerates metabolism
- Helps digestion and excretory system
- Accelerates fat burning
- Provides edema and toxin excretion
- Loosens muscles
- Helps sleep regulation
- Removes stress and fatigue.
- Massage has direct and indirect effects on all systems.
- Souli rests the people. Reduces energy load in humans
- Delays aging (increases cell regeneration)
- It destroys your stress and causes social relations in society
Heart health: Increases heart rate and blood level. Reduces heart attack and congestion in the heart. It regulates heart conduction.
Respiratory system: More oxygen is taken and more carbon dioxide is discharged and cell renewal is achieved. Reduces shortness of breath and respiratory distress
Rehabilitation of a sick or tired organ; that is, the systematic and specific energy applied on the organ to return to its former state creates the highest effect on the deep,
It is known that although a new massage machine will be developed with great claims, it will not replace the manual movements in any way.
Homemade Massage Oil Materials:
- 50 gr cocoa butter (Keeps skin moist and soft)
- 50 gr shea butter (Vitamins A and D in the skin revitalizes and renews. People who are allergic to hazelnut should not use this product due to Shea butter)
- 25 g honey (protects against bacteria, moisturizes)
- 2 pieces of cinnamon sticks, 5 dried roses (this is where you can put the products you want in silicon containers.)
- 10-16 drops of lavender essence (Relaxes, cleanses the skin)
- Silicone mold
- Heat resistant container
Homemade Massage Oil Recipe:
Dissolve Shea Butter, cocoa butter and honey by the bain marie method. (Put them in a heat-resistant glass container and put over the pot which filled with water. Wait until it melts on medium fire.)
Gently mix the mixture as the oils melt. After melting, turn off the fire and wait some time
Add an essential oil and continue mixing.
Put the desired dried products into the silicone containers. (We put cinnamon and roses. If you want, you can also put fresh rose petals, coffee, lavender.)
Carefully pour the mixture into the silicone containers.
Allow to cool down for 20 minutes .
You can start using it at any time.
The skin deserves care on a sunny summer day after a cold winter, and look after yourself and enjoy the massage!
Before the bath, you can give your body a massage with the mold or you can enjoy the massage oil molds to the water filled tub and relax.