Acne, blackheads and skin spots are the main skin problems. But there is always a solution to fight against these skin problems. Here, I will give you amazing natural green clay mask recipe to fight against acne, blackheads and skin spots. When you use this mask regularly, your skin will look brighter and softer.
Benefits of Green Clay Mask
Green clay is an amazing ingredient to fight against different skin problems. No matter how much we clean our skin, there will always be dirt and pollution. So, we need a deep clean. Green clay can provide you this deep clean you are looking for. When you use green clay in face mask, clay will remove all the dirt on your skin.
Green clay has anti-oxidant power as well. This way, you can fight against negative effects of aging as well. This clay will help your skin cells to regenerate. Regenerated cells will support your skin from inside.
Also, this mask is ideal to reduce wrinkles. We cannot avoid wrinkles but we can make them less visible. When you combine green clay with other ingredients, you can increase anti-aging properties as well.
You can prepare your own homemade acne mask without spending thousands of dollars. Also, you no longer need to spend hours of label reading when you go out for shopping. Now, you have your DIY mask that has no harmful chemicals of commercial products.
How to Prepare Green Clay Mask?
Here, I will give you a simple green clay mask recipe. You can prepare this mask by using simple ingredients that are in your kitchen. I love keeping things simple. So, rather than all those fancy ingredients, I selected some basics.
- 5 table spoons of green clay (approx. 50 gram)
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 table spoon of organic honey (approx. 25 gram)
- 1 tea spoon of coconut oil (approx. 5 gram) – you can prepare you mask without coconut oil as well. But if you have dry and sensitive skin, coconut oil will protect your skin.
- Add green clay in a cup and add lemon juice.
- Next, add organic honey to this mixture and combine all ingredients.
- You need to be careful about one thing. Use a plastic or wooden spoon rather than metal spoon. Also, you cups must be plastic or glass rather than metal. Clay can interact with metal and this will take away all health benefits.
- If you want, you can add coconut oil to this mixture.
- Also, if the mask is too dry, you can add couple of drops of water. Your green clay mask is ready.
How to Use Green Clay Mask?
Before applying this mask, you need to remove your make-up and clean your face. You can clean your face with a face cleaner and face toner. After his process, you can apply your green clay mask as a thin layer. If you want, you can apply this mask on your neck areas as well.
Keep the mask on for 30 or 40 minutes. Mask will completely dry in this period. After that, wash your face and neck with warm water. Always complete your skin care product with a suitable moisturisers.
If you have oily skin, you can use this mask two times per week. Green clay mask will remove excess oil on your skin. But if you have sensitive and dry skin, once a week will be enough. Also, if you have sensitive skin, you might need a stronger moisturiser. Green clay will remove the excess oil and this might dry your skin. If your skin is already dry, it might get irritates.