One of the most natural solutions to eliminate acne is using homemade facial masks. Natural facial mask will nourish the skin and help eliminating acne related problems. In this article, we will give three homemade facial mask recipes for acne treatment.
Honey in our reprices will soften the skin and regenerate skin cells. Anti-septic and anti-bacterial property of honey is beneficial for skins with acne tendency. With anti-inflammatory property, it will decrease blemish and irritation caused by acne and pimple.
In addition to honey, cinnamon, apple vinegar, green tea, turmeric, and milk will help acne treatment and reducing acne scars.
- Like honey, cinnamon had anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory property.
- Alfa hydroxy acid in apple vinegar will clean the pores and dead skin cells. Additionally, apple vinegar will help to balance natural pH level of the skin and minimise pores.
- Green tea fights against harmful free radicals and has anti-oxidant for smooth, young, and shiny skin. Also, it is beneficial for skin with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric had anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties. It is one of the natural solutions to treat skin problems. Additionally, it is helpful for eliminating acne scar and skin spots.
- Lactic acid in raw milk had anti-aging properties.
Here are the three-homemade facial mask recipe for acne and pimple treatment. Before applying natural facial mask, remove your make-up and clean your face. Deeply cleaning your face will open the pores and absorb the mask.
Apple Vinegar Facial Mask for Acne
- Apple vinegar
- Gren tea
- Tea spoon
Add one table spoon of apple vinegar in a cup.
Add two tea spoons of cooled green tea.
Add five tea spoons of sugar.
Add one tea spoon of honey to the mixture.
Mix all the ingredients and add sugar for thicker appearance.
Cinnamon and Honey Facial Mask for Acne
- Tea spoon
Add one tea spoon of cinnamon in the cup.
Add two tea spoons of honey.
Mix all the ingredients and add honey to achieve desired concentration.
Apply the mask with a cotton. It is better to apply the mask on moisturised skin. Wait for 10-15 minutes. Wash you face with warm water and apply tonic.
If you don’t have tonic, you can prepare one by mixing lemon juice and apple vinegar. You can use this mask every day for acne treatment.
Turmeric, Milk, and Honey Facial Mask for Acne
- Turmeric powder
- Raw milk
- Tea spoon
Add one tea spoon of turmeric in the cup.
Add one tea spoon of honey.
Add two tea spoons of milk.
Mix all the ingredients.
Apply the mask with a make-up brush or with your fingers. (We recommend using a brush to prevent spots on your finger) If the mask leaves yellowish colour on your skin, clean this skin with milk. You can use this mask twice or three times a week.