All About Cream
Cream is the most important skin care product for women. The cream has many varieties for face, hand, body, eyes and feet. The creams that cosmetic industry constantly develops with new inventions continue to make women’s skin beautiful and rejuvenate.
Anti-wrinkle creams, moisturizing cream, nourishing creams and so on, you can also make your own comfort. You can choose to try this way because the branded cosmetic products and cream prices are quite expensive.
Being beautiful and well-groomed is a matter of importance for every woman. Creams that you can make with natural products will also make vitamin supplements while feeding your skin and will help you to look healthier.
What is Cream?
Creams are fragrant and beneficial ointments produced to protect the skin from external factors and keep it soft. The ingredients include oily substances, essences for fragrance and vitamins that will be useful to the skin.
It is mostly made with petroleum jelly, almond oil, glycerin, wax and lanolin. The creams are firstly divided into oily and oil-free creams. All cream types are produced to protect skin and prevent drying. The softening agents contained within them, such as a thin layer of skin covering the skin tries to prevent water loss.
Water and oily substances are best contained in creams as skin softeners. Water-soluble sorbitol, glycerin, propylene glycol, such as substances, is used as a softener. Vaseline, paraffin and fatty acids are also used as fat-soluble softening agents. The most important brands of the cosmetics industry, every year, by offering many new cream to the market is able to keep alive.
Cream Making: How to Make Cream?
- Creams are actually carried out in the same way for all types of cream. Only the content features are different. Oily creams are usually made with fish-like, white wax, liquid paraffin, borax and distilled water.
- With wax, the fish are separated into nourished pieces and dissolved in water. These materials are then heated to 70 degrees with liquid paraffin. In another place borax is dissolved in water at a temperature of 70 degrees. All of these materials are then subjected to rapid mixing until solidified.. So the cream is ready.
- If you want to make a cream in your home, you can check out the home made cream recipes on the internet. Here is a simple recipe from us: 2 teaspoons of Vaseline, half lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil can make yourself hand cream.
- Put Vazel in a small bowl. Then place it in a bowl full of warm water and melt it. Add the olive oil and the lemon juice after mixing and mix well. Freeze this mixture in the refrigerator. Close the cap by transferring to a container after freezing. Here’s your homemade hand cream. Such as day and night care cream, anti-wrinkle cream or crack cream can prepare yourself.
What are the cream contents?
The most important raw material used in making cream are water and the components that make up the active ingredients. These are the ingredients that are prominent as creamy ingredients and give qualities such as moisturizing, softening and nourishing. Creams are the most expensive part of the product.
In addition, there are some substances that add esthetics. Perfume, essence, colorants, thickeners such as items that make the customer pleasant to the cream, are attractive materials. There are also chemicals called binders. These substances are substances that provide the cream with the desired consistency and content.
It is very important to find a special feature in the cream ingredients. These can be substances that make a difference with odor such as aloe vera, plant extracts, menthol or mint. When all these ingredients are integrated, a cream is produced which has the desired properties.
What are the cream types?
- Although the cream types are many, they are firstly divided into two types as oily and non-oily creams. Both use different. But besides this general distinction, there are varieties such as face, hand, foot, eye, body, lip balm.
- Face creams have many varieties. It has nourishing, moisturizing, intensive care, anti-wrinkle, night and day cream. In recent years, products such as vitamin E cream or vitamin K cream have been very popular.
- Creams made for sunscreens, sensitive skins, oily skin and dry skin form other varieties. Blemish Balm creams are a range of creams that help solve skin problems. Color Correcting creams are the creams produced to eliminate the color inequalities in the skin tone. Regular use of these products reduces stains on the skin. Also suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
What is the cream? How to use?
- Cream is important for skin health and care. The cream content of each skin type is different. Cream is a product that protects the skin against bad effects, cares for it and moisturizes it and deals with skin problems.
- The cosmetics industry offers excellent products for skin health and beauty. Night and day care creams, moisturizing products that provide intensive moisture, eye creams that protect the eye edges from wrinkles, products with many features.
- It is not possible to obtain the desired results from the products which are not suitable for the skin type. Regular use of care cream is very useful in terms of skin health. Vitamin E or vitamin D creams contribute to the cell renewal of your skin.
- You should apply the day cream to your clean skin every morning, and repeat the same procedure with night cream before going to bed. Some products are able to see both night and day cream on their own.
- Hands are elongated limbs because they have early aging properties. It is useful to apply cream in the day and meet the water needs of the skin. Eye creams every morning and every night to be applied to clean skin is a form of care that requires continuity. It is a detail that should not be neglected to start using the necessary creams from a very young age for the beautiful and healthy skin.
Cream Advice for Different Skin Types
Skin types are divided into three groups: oily, dry and sensitive. Cream recommendations for different skin types vary according to the content characteristics.
- Oily skin is a type of late aging skin, but is often exposed to acne, blackheads and acne problems. This skin type, moisturizing feature, will prevent the skin to shine, and if you have a good future for problems such as skin pimples need. A water-based moisturizer that absorbs excess sebum from the face but does not completely dry, is suitable for oily skin.
- Dry skin is quickly wrinkled skin. People of this skin type are advised to use moisturizing creams. Creams that do not give dryness to the skin throughout the day are ideal. Dry skin needs oil-free moisturizers that help strengthen the skin and increase the moisture level.
- Sensitive skin is usually thin, light colored and slightly dry. It is mostly fried skin types with swelling and spills on the surface. They should be careful when choosing moisturizing cream. It should be a cream which has extra moisturizing feature, makes skin feel relaxing, restructuring the skin and reinforcing moisture for 24 hours. Anti-aging properties are a desirable feature in sensitive skin creams