To own a credit card might provide you with a number of benefits that will help you in a tight spot. Many credit cards also include several great features to give you improved benefits when using it in your daily expenses.
We take a look at the Boundless credit card that is provided by Marriott Bonvoy and the features included with it. It is an entry-level credit card to help you get a foothold in the loyalty program from this financial institute.
Keep in mind that a credit card is a service provided to you, and there are costs and risks involved with it.
Features of the Boundless Credit Card
With the Boundless credit card from Marriott Bonvoy, there are quite a number of great features included for your benefit.
- A free night award every year at the value of 35000 points.
- There are no foreign transaction fees involved with the Boundless credit card.
- Your reward points never expire if the card is renewed every 24 months.
- The reward points can be redeemed and used for many different categories of your choice. You might get the most value for your reward points if you use it for hotel stays.
- You can also win unlimited reward points and get free night stays faster on your Boundless credit card.
- To add to the benefits of this credit card, you can earn up to 75000 points if you spend $3000 in the first 3 months.
- You can also transfer your points at more than 40 airlines at a 3:2 ratio.
- There are great rewards of up to 6 reward points for every dollar spent at certain Marriott Bonvoy participating hotels.
- You can earn 2 points per dollar for all other purchases on the Boundless credit card.
- There are also the 15 elite nights you earn every calendar year you use this credit card.
- And you also put yourself on the path to gold membership if you spend 35000 dollars every year on this credit card.
How to Apply for Boundless
To apply for the boundless credit card from Marriott Bonvoy, you need only to go to the following website. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application online and become part of the rewards program.
Who is Eligible
To be approved for a Marriott Bonvoy credit card, all the legal conditions will apply for everyone who applies. You must be 18 years of age or older and must also have a permanent address and proof of it when you apply for this credit card.
And you must also at least have a good credit score of 600 and better to be eligible for a Marriott Bonvoy credit card. It is also necessary to have a valid ID document to prove that you are a US citizen when you apply for a Marriott Bonvoy credit card.
There are also other related requirements involved to make sure you do qualify for one of these crest cards at Marriott Bonvoy.
Fees and Interest
The APR for purchases with this credit card may vary from 15.99 percent to 22.99 percent. And there is also an annual fee involved of 95 dollars, with the Boundless credit card from Marriott Bonvoy.
There are also transfer fees included with this credit card that can cost you 5 dollars or 5 percent of the transferred amount. Cash advance fees of 10 dollars or 5 percent of the amount involved.
Bank Contact Info
If you want to contact Marriott Bonvoy, you can easily go to this website and complete the form to send them an email. Or you can join the FaceBook page here if you want to stay up to date on the newest news and products.
There are many great features included with the Boundless credit card from Marriott Bonvoy that will benefit you greatly. And as you can see, this is especially great if you are a regular traveler who needs to have the rewards supplied by them.
Note: It is crucial to keep in mind that there are a number of risks involved with any type of credit card. Please take a look at the terms and conditions of Marriott Bonvoy credit cards, so you can know what these risks are.