All natural makeup remover; Almost all women love makeup but most of us ignore the fact that removing makeup is extremely boring.
Generally, we use easily obtained commercial makeup removal products for this process. These products contain chemicals and can greatly harm the skin.
For example, some alcohol-based removers may dry your skin. Some include different preservatives including allergens.
So, perfect makeup remover is actually natural ingredients in your fridge.
DIY Makeup Removers for Women
Below, we have provided some tips for DIY natural makeup remover. Keep reading this article to learn more about easy recipes with natural ingredients.
Milks is the perfect natural product to remove makeup. Milk contains high amount of protein and oil.
It will help removing dead skin cells without peeling and protect skin moist. Also, milk is cheaper than other makeup remover products.How to Use?
- Pour couple drops of milk on a cotton.
- Squeeze and remove excess milk.
- Then, apply the milk on your face to remove makeup.
- You can apply this twice.
- Lastly, wash your face with warm water.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil is a natural makeup remover. This oil can be applied on all skin types and can even remove waterproof makeup. Also, olive oil is a good moisturiser for your skin.How to Use?
- Apply extra virgin olive oil on your skin and gently massage for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, clean your face with cotton pads.
- Rose Water
R. water is an amazing natural makeup remover for all types of skin. Rose water can clean your skin and works perfectly as a face toner. Also, it will brighten your skin. You can follow these steps to use rose water:How to Use?
- Add rose water in a cup.
- Clean your face gently with this water.
Various commercial makeup remover product use cucumber as an important ingredient. Cucumber will naturally sooth skin, clean from oil, and it is perfect to work as cleaner due to anti-inflammatory properties.
Follows these steps to use cucumber as natural makeup remover:How to Use?
- Add juice of a small cucumber in a bowl and pour into a spray bottle.
- Spray this water on your face and use a cloth to clean your skin.
- Lastly, wash your face with clean water.
Follow these step to remove waterproof or heavy makeup:
- Mix olive oil and cucumber juice with 1:2 ratio.
- Rub your face gently with this mixture and clean with a cloth.
- Wash your face.
Avocado is one of the amazing ingredients as natural makeup remover. High vitamin A, D, E and omega-3 fatty acid content that acts as effective moisturising eye cream. While nourishing skin, avocado also helps removing makeup.How to Use?
- Cut ripe avocado into two equal pieces.
- Add one piece of avocado in a small bowl.
- Dip a cotton bud into this avocado.
- Now watch your makeup disappear like magic and softly work on your eye area.
- Lastly, use a wet towel to remove the feeling of avocado.
As all of you know, coconut oil is extremely beneficial for skin care. This oil effective as a natural makeup remover, lip balsam, moisturiser, and many more. So, coconut oil is one of the important elements you must have.
It can clean the skin without making it dry. Also, this oil can remove all types of makeup including lipsticks with dark coloured pigments.How to Use?
- First, rub your palms with pure coconut oil to turn this oil into liquid form.
- Then, apply this oil on your face and slightly massage your face.
- Use cotton to remove makeup from your face.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove oily feeling and remaining makeup.
- To clean your eye makeup, you can pour few drops of coconut oil on a cotton pad and clean your eye makeup.
To prevent harmful effects of commercial makeup removers and chemicals in these removers, you can use Aloe Vera as a natural makeup remover.
Slippery Aloe Vera gel can easily remove makeup and cleans your skin. Additionally, it contains popular and suitable components for all skin types. Also, you skin will glow.How to Use?
- Add small portion of Aloe Vera gel on cotton pads.
- Wipe your face with these cotton pads to remove your makeup.
- Lastly, wash your face with warm water, dry with a towel, and apply lotion before sleeping.
Yogurt is commonly found in your kitchen and it is an effective nutrition for your skin. It can be used for different purposes like moisturising skin or soothing sunburn.
Yogurt can soften your skin in addition to removing makeup. So, this protein rich product is one of the best natural makeup remover. You need to use plain yogurt instead of fruit yogurt.How to Use?
- Add plain yogurt to a small bowl and dip cotton buds.
- Then, rub this bud on your face with circular motions.
- If needed, you can repeat this again with another cotton bud.
- Lastly, wash your face with warm water.
Since Jojoba oil imitates its own oil segregation, it is generally used as cuticle cream, moisturiser, and even hair mask.
Additionally, Jojoba oil is used as natural makeup remover. Because this oil can clean all waterproof makeup effectively.
This oil is soft, and pH balancing makeup remover. Acne prone skins or sensitive skins can easily use this oil.How to Use?
- Mix water and Jojoba oil in 2:1 ratio.
- Mix in a small bowl and dip a cotton to this mixture.
- Now, use this cotton to clean your eyes and face.
- You can also use another cotton to completely clean makeup and dirt on your skin.
- Lastly, clean the remaining oil with a wet towel.
If you want to moisturise your skin and remove your makeup, one of the best options is banana. Banana will help keeping the moist in your skin and enzymes in banana will clean your skin from dirt in your pores.How to Use?
- First, mash a ripe banana.
- Add honey to this mash and mix those ingredients.
- Now, apply this paste to your face like a mask.
- Wait for 5 minutes.
- Then, wash with hot water to have clean skin.
Grape Seed Oil
Grape seed oil that is extracted from grape seed is rich in terms of beta-carotene, Vitamin D, C, E, and oily acids.
These components can treat acne, tighten, moisturise skin, reduce dark circles around eyes, give back the collagen, decrease visibility of scars, and fight against aging.
Additionally, this oil is effective to remove hard eye makeup like waterproof mascara.How to Use?
- First, moisturise your face with water.
- Then, pour few drops of grape seed oil on a cotton pad and slightly push your eyes.
- Then, wait for couple of seconds before removing eyeliner and mascara.
- If you need, repeat this process with another cotton pad.
- Lastly, use a light face cleaner to remove excess oil and clean your face.
You can make your own natural makeup remover at home. Since these removers have natural ingredients, you can easily apply these on your skin without worrying about side-effects.