After shampooing your hair, if you get a greasy look again after a short time, you have an oily hair type. This oil in the hair is produced by the scalp to protect the hair. Rapidly lubricated oily hair type, these protective oils are much more produced.
In addition to having an aesthetically bad appearance, we have compiled the most effective herbal solutions to regulate the fat balance of your hair, which causes the person to feel uncomfortable with their hair feeling dirty;
What Causes Oily Hair
These are the causes of too much secretion of protective oils, which help to quickly lubricate the hair;
- May be hereditary
- Hormonal disorders caused by pregnancy, menstruation and contraceptives
- Excessive stress
- Excessive consumption of fat-rich foods
- Don’t do anything for hair care J
Excessive sebum production on oily hair can make hair heavy, weak and difficult to control. Dandruff combined with sebum can become a layer of hair in your skin. Thus, itching may occur in the scalp. This results in hair loss and hair thinning.
You can apply the natural solutions that we recommend to prevent rapid lubrication and provide the necessary care for your hair.
Effective Natural Recipes to Prevent Quick Lubrication in Hair
If you do not have enough shampoos for the greasy hair you use for extremely fast lubricated hair and if you can not get the result you want, take a look at the natural remedies we offer for you!
Apples Cider Vinegar
One of the most effective methods for oily hair is to use apple cider vinegar. The structure of acetic acid, balances the pH of the scalp and prevents excessive protective fat secretion. In addition, thanks to its deep cleansing feature, it will be the best cleansing liquid in your scalp.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of apple juice vinegar into a glass of water.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo for oily hair and wash your hair with a mixture of apple juice vinegar and water.
- After waiting a few minutes, rinse your hair with cold water.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
Aloe Vera Gel
Another natural solution is the aloe vera gel. You can buy shampoos produced with aloe vera gel extract as the solution to oily hair. Or you can mix it with the shampoo you are using Aloe vera gel.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel into a glass of shampoo and mix.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp and keep it in your hair a little time
- Then wash your hair with cold water.
- If the mixture is increased, you can store it in the refrigerator and then use it again.
- Repeat this procedure regularly daily to get your result.
Lemon is a very effective vegetable used for many types of scalp and hair problems. It has plenty of minerals and vitamins in order to provide the health of the hair. Lemon also regulates the pH balance of scalp because it has acidic properties.
- Add the juice of two squeezed lemons into two glasses of water and mix well.
- Continue mixing by adding half a tablespoon of honey to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and head skin from the bottoms to the ends.
- Give your head a little massage with this prepared mixture.
- After five minutes, wash and rinse your hair with warm water.
- Repeat this application once a week to get a good result.
Using the yolk to remove excess oil in your hair is a very effective and fast method. It has been said that egg yolk has been used since ancient times.
- Separate the yolk of the two eggs and mix thoroughly and then mix well.
- Continue to mix by placing five drops of lemon juice in the yolk of the egg.
- Apply the egg yolk mixture to your hair.
- Leave for five minutes in your hair and then wash your hair clearly so that no residue remains.
- You can apply this procedure 2-3 times a week.
Thanks to the tannen acids found in the structure of black tea, the pores in the scalp tighten and reduce excess fat, preventing the pores from clogging.
- Add 2 tablespoons black tea into a glass of water.
- Allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Filter the tea leaves and allow the remaining water to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the water that you expect to warm up all over your hair.
- Wash your hair with water for five minutes and then shampoo and wash.
- Do this procedure three times a week to avoid rapid lubrication in your hair.
Honey is also used among natural methods to treat oily hair.
- Add half a tablespoon of egg yolk and crush the egg and mix.
- After mixing, allow to rest for half an hour.
- Apply the prepared mixture evenly to your hair and try to massage your scalp with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture in your hair for twenty minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and then wash with shampoo.
- Repeat this process twice a week to get rid of the greasy hair.
Carbonate has both oil-absorbing properties and alkaline properties. Thus, when used it balances the pH of the scalp and prevents excessive oil secretion.
- Prepare a mixture of three scales of water for a scale of carbonate. Apply this mixture to your previously wetted hair. Rinse with warm water after waiting a few minutes. Repeat this application once or twice a week.
- When you do not have time to shampoo your hair, you can use it as a dry shampoo. Take some carbonates in your hand and scrub your hair in your shampooed hair to absorb excess oil in your hair. Then when you comb your hair with a brush comb, you will see that excess fat is destroyed.
Tomato has an acidic structure and has a balancing effect on the scalp.
- Mix the juice of a ripe tomato and a teaspoon of the clay in a container.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Close your hair with a shower cap and wait half an hour.
- Wash with cold water.
- Repeat this procedure once or twice a week.
Hair lubrications or shampoos may cause hair lubrication. In order to avoid this situation, prepare your natural hair cream with bananas in your own home. This natural cream not only feeds the hair but also eliminates excess oil in the hair.
- Take one banana and press it with a fork and turn it into a puree.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and mix.
- Apply this mixture from the bottom of the hair to the ends.
- Wait 20 minutes this time.
- Then wash the hair with the help of warm water to remove the mixture from your hair.
- You can achieve the desired result by doing this twice a week.
Other solutions to prevent your hair lubrication
- When shampooing your hair, you should wash your hair thoroughly so that there is no chemical residue in the scalp.
- Do not scratch or rub when your hair is lubricated. Doing so may cause infection.
- Make sure that the shampoo you are using is for oily hair. If you use shampoos for dry hair, your hair becomes worse.
- Eat foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Make sure to use more hair conditioner at the ends of your hair. Rinse off after use.
- Do not brush your hair very often. Because this process makes oil-producing glands more active.
If you use natural solutions or products that you are benefiting from for your oily hair, or if you are satisfied with the products sold on the market, please share with us through comments and contribute to our readers who are complaining about the greasy scalp