Nourishing Natural Care Avocado Mask
With cold weather and wind in winter, your skin may dry out more than normal. It may lose its brightness or lose its healthy appearance. For this reason, it is very important to feed the skin especially in the winter to care for it with the right ingredients. In terms of skin, avocado’s benefits are too many to count.
With this miraculous fruit, it is very easy to care for your skin with simple recipes that you can prepare at home! How about to try?
5 Natural Avocado Masks You Can Make At Home
Here are 5 different avocado mask recipes that you can prepare and apply to your home materials alone!
1) Honey Avocado Mask – Shiny and Soft Skin
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 teaspoon honey
Crush the half-ripe avocado with the help of a fork or a spoon. Puree. Stir in hot water and stir in a well-melted honey in a bowl with pureed mushrooms.
Apply the mixture with your fingers to your face.
You can also do this with the help of a brush.
Rinse your face with warm water after rinsing the mixture for 10 minutes on your skin.
Make your skin instantly soft and shine
2) Avocado Mask with Yogurt – Effective against Acne
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon yogurt
- ½ teaspoon honey
Press the half avocado thoroughly until it becomes puree with the help of a fork or a spoon.
Add yogurt and honey while pressing.
After making sure that the mixture has a paste consistency, apply the avocado mask on your face and eye circles by drawing tiny and round circles with your fingertips.
If necessary, use a facial cleansing brush.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water after waiting for 10-15 minutes.
This avocado mask is very effective for acne and skin blemishes.
With regular use, you will notice how good it is for the acne and stain problem on your skin.
3) Apricot Avocado Mask – Smooth Skin Hello!
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ apricot
Press the half of avocado and apricot separately until it becomes puree with the help of a fork or spoon.
Then mix the two fruit purees in a bowl until the paste becomes thick.
If you think your skin needs to be fed, apply it for 30 minutes or use it as a night mask and leave it on your face for 1 night.
Then rinse your skin with warm water.
You will immediately notice the radiance of your skin.
4) Banana Avocado Mask – Purifying for Oily Skin
- 1 piece of ripe avocado
- 1 piece of banana
- Egg yolk
Thoroughly purify the avocado and banana separately with the help of a fork or spoon. Then mix the egg yolk and mashed fruit into a bowl.
Once you’re sure that you’re on the thick side, rub your skin nicely with your fingers.
Soak for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse well with warm water.
Especially if you have a body with oily skin, this mask is for you!
5) Oat Crushed Avocado Mask – Moisturizer For Dry Skin
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup of oatmeal
First, soften the oatmeal with a small amount of hot water.
Press your ripe avocado until it becomes puree with the help of a fork or spoon. Then mix the oatmeal and mashed avocado in a bowl and apply it to your skin with the help of your fingers.
Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
If you have dry skin, you will feel the effect of this mask on your face very quickly.
Avocado Mask What are the Benefits to Skin and Hair?
Avocado mask for your skin:
- Which is rich in vitamins and minerals, nourishes your body not only from the inside but also from the outside.
- When you use it frequently in foods, drinks, while feeding your body from inside, it helps to protect your skin from outside with mask and cream.
- Especially the benefits of avocado mask can be mentioned as hair and skin care.
- It is not difficult to care for yourself with the avocado mask that many people often use and recommend.
- You can use this anti-aging fruit as an avocado mask for your face.
- In this way, you can witness your wrinkles are decreasing day by day with your own eyes.
Avocado mask for your hair:
For healthy skin, hair and scalp, there is nothing as beneficial as drinking a tank of water from the milk, banana and avocado.
In addition to giving your skin a natural glow, it also makes your hair stronger and lighter than before.
It is a natural medicine avocado mask for the problem of dandruff or scalp itching. So how do you implement it? Your mashed avocado mask is applied by deep massage to the hair. After waiting for a while in your hair with warm water, wash your hair as usual. Not only you, but your loved ones will be surprised by the miraculous change in your hair.
Avocado Mask How Often Should Be Done?
Although very useful, you should not apply the avocado mask to your skin very often. Especially if you have sensitive skin, it is very likely that you will experience itching and redness problems.
You can apply the avocado masks to your skin in a number of ways. The masks you will apply to your hair can be repeated 1 in 20 days.
With these masks that will moisturize your skin and give a natural shine, your skin will survive the winter much easier.
Avocado Mask Damages and Side Effects – What to Consider?
Although the benefits of the Avocado mask will not end up counting, it may not be the right choice for every body. Your skin is your most precious friend. Therefore, before applying anything to it, you need to get to know it needs and precise points.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women may not have the right to practice avocado mask. First of all you should consult a doctor.
- If you have an allergic body, a doctor should be consulted before applying any mask to your skin.
- Itching and redness problems may occur. You should always consult with your doctor when this happens.
- If you have a problem such as asthma, you should consult your doctor before applying an avocado mask. It is better to use these masks after your doctor gives you approval.
- Often applying the avocado mask will do more harm than good. It can disrupt your skin’s PH balance and cause redness in your skin. Therefore, the avocado mask should not be applied very often. It should be considered as an external support to the skin.
- You should not use avocado masks during periods of upper respiratory diseases such as cold and flu. Because your skin will be more sensitive in such diseases, the avocado mask can damage your skin.
- If you have excessively sensitive skin, you should not apply avocado mask. Avocado masks on sensitive skin can cause allergic reactions.
- People with liver sensitization or liver disease should also consult a doctor before using any of the avocado masks, as these masks may cause sensitization on your skin and damage your skin.
- Those who use blood thinners will be more healthy to consult a doctor before using any of the avocado masks.