- 1 DIY Olive Oil Hair Care Mask Very Good Future for Your Hair!
- 2 How to make a hair mask with olive oil? 5 Feeder Care Cure
- 2.1 1) Egg and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 2.2 2) Hair Mask with Garlic Olive Oil
- 2.3 3) Olive Oil Hair Mask with Honey
- 2.4 4) Yogurt and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 2.5 5) Banana and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 3 5 Amazing Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair
- 4 How often should hair mask with olive oil be applied?
DIY Olive Oil Hair Care Mask Very Good Future for Your Hair!
Olive oil hair mask, olive oil is one of the methods you can benefit from olive oil. Olive oil which is effective and healthy for general body health comes to add vitality and strength to your hair with this article.
Dried and damaged hair, frequently pouring and decreasing hair, for a kind of non-elongated hair; extremely effective masks gathered on this page. If you are curious about the effect of olive oil, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, on your hair and want to apply the masks, you can continue reading our article.
Olive oil hair masks are applied how to apply together!
How to make a hair mask with olive oil? 5 Feeder Care Cure
1) Egg and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 piece of egg
- 5 spoons of pure olive oil
The first of our offer of olive oil hair care mask consists of very simple and simple materials. Eggs that are high in protein and olive oil and the moisture that your hair needs are being regenerated.
To prepare the mask, first break one egg into a bowl and whisk it. Add the olive oil into the scrambled egg and mix again.
Before applying the mask, make sure your hair is dry and distribute the mask to your entire hair with the help of a comb.
Start the mask by covering your hair with a cap or a bonnet. 30 minutes is enough for waiting time.
Rinse your hair with warm water after finishing the waiting stage. Then wash with the shampoo you use. If you are using hair conditioner, you can also apply hair conditioner in the latest procedure.
2) Hair Mask with Garlic Olive Oil
- 10 pieces of garlic
- 1 cup of olive oil
Hair mask prepared with garlic and olive oil is especially effective for spilled hair. Because garlic has the property of strengthening hair follicles.
To apply the mask, wrap 10 garlics thoroughly over the blender and add the olive oil and mix for another two rounds.
Apply the homemade olive oil hair mask to the scalp and wait for 20 minutes.
If you are very uncomfortable with the smell of the mask, you can add lavender or orange oil. Thus, you can add a pleasant smell to your hair.
3) Olive Oil Hair Mask with Honey
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Honey is an antioxidant and a vitamin food. It is effective against every disease. Your hair is also effective in gaining strength and vitality. Honey and olive oil, such as two miracle nutrients to care for your hair, you can have more vibrant hair.
Mix with honey and olive oil and get a cream. Apply this cream all over your hair and cover it with a cap to keep your hair moist.
After about 15 minutes, wash your hair first with warm water and then with shampoo.
4) Yogurt and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Do you know that your hair can get all the vitamins you need from yogurt and olive oil hair mask?
Yogurt, which is one of the foods containing calcium, will strengthen the structure of your hair and prevent breakage.
First of all, you need to mix all ingredients except lemon juice and get a cream.
Start applying the mixture to your dry hair. Rinse the hair that remains on your hair for 20 minutes with warm water and then apply the lemon juice to your hair and rinse again. Perform the final cleaning process with your own shampoo.
5) Banana and Olive Oil Hair Mask
- 1 piece of medium size banana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
We are here with a miracle formula for dry and worn hair. This mask revitalizes dyed and damaged hair.
To prepare the mask, first press the banana through the blender and make a liquid consistency.
Add the olive oil into the liqueur and mix well.
Apply this mixture to every part of your hair and wait of 15 minutes.
You can use warm water and shampoo for rinsing.
5 Amazing Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair
Can you imagine what changes will occur when the olive oil used in every moment of life meets with your hair?
Olive oil, which is very useful and popular in hair care, is used in many hair care products. In soaps, creams, shampoos and hair sprays, the expression of the essence of olive oil will certainly attract your attention. There is a reason for all this.
The benefits of olive oil to hair! Here are the benefits of olive oil:
- If you experience discomfort with the scalp, olive oil can nourish the scalp and give it the moisture it needs. Acne or scars on the scalp are eliminated by the healing properties of olive oil.
- If your hair is shedding, olive oil prevents hair loss. If you apply olive oil regularly to your hair, the spills on your hair will end and your hair will appear louder.
- It increases the blood circulation in the scalp, thus making the hair more prolonged. It also eliminates problems such as headaches.
- Dry hair gives moisture and vitality. Thus, the bad appearance of your hair is destroyed.
- Dandruff, who want to get rid of the problem of olive oil, regularly applied to the hair prevents dandruff formation. This is a good feature that you can always wear black clothing. With olive oil mask you can stop dandruff!
How often should hair mask with olive oil be applied?
Olive oil hair mask is a mask recommended by many cosmetics specialists. Olive oil that has been in nature for centuries has to be taken regularly to give your hair health. As you can directly go to your hair, you can also benefit from the masks.
It is ideal to apply olive oil hair mask once a week. It is recommended that you apply a mask every week to collect hair and get vitamins in the mask.
Lemon added hair masks are often applied, may cause irritation to the scalp. Olive oil hair masks are one of the recommended treatments for all hair types.