When we age, collagen structure in our face tends to decrease. This causes wrinkles and you start to look aged. But it is possible to reverse these effects. And we can do this in all natural way. Get ready to make your own homemade collagen face mask. Let’s see how this mask works and why you should prepare your own mask at home.
First, all those commercial masks out there are full of harmful ingredients. We don’t know what they contain. So, it is not logical to apply them on our skin.
Especially, to the most sensitive areas of our skin. Our face and neck have the most sensitive skin on our body. If we don’t treat them good, the skin will get wrinkles and you will start to look aged.
But with this super collagen face mask, these are all in the past.
Yeast Mask (Benefits and 4 Mask Recipes): Yeast Face Mask
Benefits of Yeast
For this mask, my main ingredient is yeast. Yeast is an amazing ingredients. In addition to being a super nutrient food, yeast is also beneficial to your skin. It has high amount of amino acids.
Also, it has vitamins, minerals, and proteins that we need in our daily lives.
Another benefit of yeast is that it helps building and restoring collagen structure in our skin. Actually, I am using yeast in this collagen face mask for this property.
Yeast can also hydrate your skin. Also, you can always add honey to your recipe to hydrate your skin more. If you have dry skin, I think it is better to add honey.
Also, we are using oats for their benefits on the skin. Oats can help fighting against acne and it is natural moisturiser. When combined with yeast, oat is super effective to brighten your skin.
Collagen Face Mask Ingredients
- 3 table spoons of carrot juice
- 2 tea spoons of powdered oats – or you can use normal oat and make powder by using a coffee grinder
- 1 tea spoon of yeast
- Raw organic honey – optional
How to Make Homemade Collagen Face Mask
- First, take a carrot and squeeze the juice out of it. You can use a blender or juice extractor for this purpose.
- If you are using normal oat, you need to make oat powder. Just use your coffee grinder for this purpose. If you don’t have coffee grinder, you can always make an oat powder with your blender.
- Take 3 table spoons of carrot juice and add the yeast inside this juice. Mix these two ingredients.
- Add the oat powder to this mixture and combine all ingredients.
- If you have dry skin, you may want to add some honey to add moisturising properties to your mask.
- Your mask is ready.
Yeast Hair Mask Recipe: Yeast Hair Mask
How to Use Homemade Collagen Face Mask
It is super easy to make this amazing collagen face mask. And it is easy to apply as well. Apply this amazing mask on your face. You can even use it on your neck area. Since all the ingredients we use in this mask are natural, it is okay to use this mask on sensitive parts of the skin as well.
Wait for 30 minutes. Your mask will dry on your face in 30 minutes. After that, you need to wash your face with warm water. Always apply moisturiser on your skin after this mask. Like your collagen boosting mask, you can make your own homemade moisturiser as well.
Remember, natural ingredients and homemade beauty products will make your skin look softer.
If you haven’t applied a yeast mask before, you may start with a small patch. Sometimes ingredients like yeast or essential oils may cause allergic reactions on some skin types. Just apply a small portion of the mask.
If nothing happens (like rashes or itching), you are good to go. You can apply this mask once a week to boost up collagen under your skin.