If you want better looking hair and if you want to sooth your scalp, check out this DIY apple cider vinegar hair rinse. This amazing hair rinse will make your hair softer and balance hair pH.
When we spend our days outside, our hair is damaged due to external factors. Pollution is one of the main reasons for this damage. But it is possible to restore your hair. And without using commercial products that can harm your scalp.
In this recipe, I will use apple cider vinegar. I will dilute the vinegar with some water. Generally, I prefer 1:2 ratio. That is, I use 2 times of water than apple cider vinegar.
Benefits of DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
This amazing DIY apple cider vinegar hair rinse will work like magic. In addition to balancing pH level of your scalp, your hair will look better than ever. Apple cider vinegar will help restoring the pH balance of your scalp. Also, this amazing hair rinse has super cleansing power.
How Can You Take This Recipe One Step Forward?
If you want to spice things up, you can always use herbs in your hair rinse recipe. Herbs are the miracle of nature. And depending on your hair type, you can use the power of herbs in your homemade hair rinse.
If you want more conditioning, hibiscus flower of marshmallow root will be the best herbs. Also, licorice root will moisturise your hair. When you add peppermint leaf in your DIY hair rinse, you can feel the coolness on your scalp.
If you want stronger hair, horsetail will be your answer. For blonds, calendula flowers work amazing. You can also use lavender buds and rosemary leaf to purify, sooth and clean your hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup herbs of your choice – I have provided some amazing herbs above. You can use one of these herbs depending what your hair needs.
- 1 cup of water
- Add the herbs and apple cider vinegar in a clean cup.
- You need to shake the bottle and mix all the ingredients.
- After that, store the cup in a cool place without any direct sunlight. This mixture must be kept here for 2 weeks. While waiting, you need to shake the cup to mix all the ingredients.
- Strain everything and transfer the liquid in another clean cup.
- Your DIY apple cider vinegar hair rinse is ready.
How to Use Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
You can use this amazing DIY apple cider vinegar hair rinse after washing your hair with your regular shampoo and after using your conditioner. Spray this mixture on your hair. Wait for 3-4 minutes.
After that, rinse your hair. You can use this amazing homemade hair rinse 1 or 2 times per week. If you want to store this mixture, you need to keep it in the fridge.
Since homemade hair rinse does not have any preservatives, it can spoil at room temperature.