Do you want to have soft hands? If your answer is yes, get ready for an amazing and easy homemade hand scrub. This time, I will show you the way to prepare a hand scrub to exfoliate your skin.
In this easy homemade hand scrub, we will use coconut oil for moisturising. And for the exfoliating part, we will use both sea salt and sugar. These two ingredients will work like magic.
What is more, we will add honey for its antibacterial and moisturising properties. Lemon juice will also help to even your skin colour. All these ingredients are perfect to make your hands softer.
Easy Homemade Hand Scrub Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1/4 cup of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of organic sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Add honey and coconut oil in a cup. Before doing that, you can keep the coconut oil at room temperature. This way, these two ingredients can mix easily.
- Take another cup and mix sea salt, organic sugar and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Combine this mixture and honey and coconut mixture. Mix everything.
- Transfer this mixture in a clean container.
- Your easy homemade hand scrub is ready.
How to Use Hand Scrub?
This amazing easy homemade hand scrub has exfoliating properties. So, you need to be careful about not to overdo it. Take a pea size scrub and use it on your hands. You can rub your hands for 40-60 seconds.
Always exfoliate your fingers as well. After completing this routine, wash your hands with warm water. Apply your regular moisturiser for softer hands. Of course, you can always prepare your homemade hand moisturise as well.
You can use this amazing hand scrub 1 or 2 times per week. If you have sensitive and dry skin, once a week will be enough.
There is one think to note. Since we are using lemon juice, apply this easy homemade hand scrub during night. It is good to keep your skin away from direct sunlight when you are using lemon juice.