I love exfoliating. When it comes to my hands, it was hard to find a good exfoliator. So, I decided to make my own homemade hand scrub with coconut oil.
Today, I will give you three different hand scrub recipes with coconut oil. Let’s go.
Easy Vanilla Sugar Homemade Hand Scrub with Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 10-15 drops of vanilla essential oil
- First, you need to melt organic coconut oil. You can use microwave or double boiler. If you are using microwave, 45 seconds will probably be enough. If it does not melt at first, stir it and set the microwave again.
- Then, add organic sugar to coconut oil and mix these ingredients.
- After that, add vanilla essential oil and combine all ingredients.
- Transfer this mixture in a clean jar.
- Your vanilla sugar homemade hand scrub with coconut oil is ready.
Coconut Oil and Rose Body Scrub
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Pink Himalayan Salt – you can also use Sea Salt
- 4-5 Drops of Rose Essential Oil
It is super easy to prepare this homemade hand scrub with coconut oil. All you need to do is mix coconut oil, salt and rose essential oil in a cup. Then, transfer this mixture in a jar.
Coffee and Coconut Oil Body Scrub
- 1/2 cup of coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil
Like rose and coconut oil scrub, this recipe is super easy. Mix coffee, sugar and coconut oil. And transfer this mixture in a clean jar. Your homemade hand scrub with coconut oil is good to go.
When you want to apply all three recipes, just take one or two tablespoons of the mixture. Scrub your hands with this homemade hand scrub with coconut oil.
Massage your hands for 1-2 minutes. Remember to scrub your fingers as well. Then, wash your hands with warm water. You can also apply moisturiser.