Acne, wrinkles, scars, and black spots can be a nightmare for all women. Homemade turmeric mask will eliminate all these problems and can be used as a skin care product.
Skin care and beauty products on the market can treat acne and scars. Also, they can eliminate wrinkles.
However, generally the cost of these cremes and lotions is high. Although most of the products claim to have natural products, they have chemicals.
Instead of buying these products, you can make your own skin care mask. With this mask, you can restore your skin.
The most important ingredients of this homemade mask are turmeric. This yellow spice has anti-oxidant property. This way it will fight against harmful free radicals and takes care of your skin.
It is effective against acne treatment, scar treatment, and reducing wrinkles and black rings. It has anti-bacterial property to kill P. acnes bacteria that causes acne.
It also has anti-inflammatory property to decrease inflammation and pain.
You can also use honey, coconut oil, and yogurt in addition to turmeric.
Honey is ideal to moisturise skin. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory property to reduce blemishes and inflammation. It can heal acne scar and soften the skin.
Coconut oil had anti-oxidant properties. It will regenerate skin and reduces decolouration and skin spots.
Yogurt has lactic acid to clean dead skin cells and decrease wrinkles. It will help to preserve pH balance of skin.
When homemade turmeric mask is applied regularly, it will treat common skin problems.
Homemade Turmeric Facial Mask for Acne, Wrinkles, Scars, and Black Spots
- 1-3 tea spoon of organic turmeric powder
- 1 table spoon yogurt
- 1 tea spoon honey
- 1 tea spoon coconut oil
- Measurement cups
- Mixing cup
Add 1 table spoon of yogurt in a cup.
Add 1 tea spoon of honey.
Add 1 tea spoon of coconut oil.
Add 1-3 tea spoon of organic turmeric powder.
Mix all the ingredients. The mask should look soft, consistent, and smooth.
Your homemade turmeric mask is ready for use.
How to Use Homemade Turmeric Mask?
- First, wash your skin and dry.
- Apply homemade turmeric facial mask with a make-up brush or with your fingers.
- Wait approximately for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse with warm water.
- Use this mask once a week for perfect skin.
- If possible, use organic yogurt. It has thicker consistency.
- Always wash your hand before touching your skin.
- Never pop the pimples. This can cause inflammation. High inflammation will trigger collagen loss and cause scars.
- Daylight will make things worse. So, it will be better to stay away from sunlight.
- If you need to go out, you can wear long shirt, pants, and a hat.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid too much make-up and always clean your make-up before sleeping.
- Wash your face with mils cleaning gel twice a day.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours for healthy and shiny skin.