I love making different hand creams. And I also love playing with recipes. When I was preparing a hand cream for myself, I accidentally added honey in the recipe.
So, I decided to change the recipe in How to Make Homemade Honey and Rose Cream. And this accident had amazing results.
This hand cream with honey and rose water is amazing. The cream both moisturise your skin and helps to heal your minor cuts. So, this cream is now my favourite hand cream. For this reason, I wanted to share the recipe with you.
First, we know that honey is an amazing anti-bacterial ingredient. Well, you may ask what does it mean? This means honey is ideal for skins with acne and similar problems.
So, you can also apply this amazing hand cream on your face. It is perfectly safe. And you will be pretty happy with the results. Honey will help to reduce the acne on your skin. Since this is a natural product, it almost has no negative effects.
Then, when we look at rose water, it is as beneficial as honey. Rose water is the essential ingredients in beauty products. It has been used in the beauty sector starting from ancient times.
Today, it still is the most popular ingredients. Rose water will help to clean all the excess oil and dirt on your skin. So, this way your skin will look smooth and healthier.
6 Different Ways: Natural Facial Hair Removal
How to Make Homemade Honey and Rose Hand Cream Ingredients
- 4 table spoons of Rosewater
- 1/4 tea spoon of Honey
- 1/2 tea spoon of Cocoa Butter
- 1 tea spoon of Sunflower Oil
- 1 tea spoon of Rice Bran oil
- 2.5 tea spoon of Beeswax
- 1 tea spoon of Shea Butter
- 15-20 drops of Vitamin E Oil – or you can use 1 Vitamin E capsule
- 10-20 drops of essential rose (rose geranium, lavender, lemon) oil
How to Make Homemade Honey and Rose Hand Cream Preparation
- Add cocoa butter, shea butter, beeswax, and rice bran oil in a bowl.
- Take a pot and fill the half of the pot with water.
- Place the pot on medium heat.
- Place the bowl with oils and butter inside the pot.
- Melt all the ingredients. If you have a double boiler, you can use it to melt all the ingredients.
- Take away from stove.
- Add sunflower oil, vitamin E oil, honey, and rosewater.
- Add essential rose (lavender or other) oil if you are going to use essential oil.
- Combine all the ingredients until you obtain a homogenous mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a clean container.
Source: DIY Honey Face Mask Recipes
Your super cool DIY How to Make Homemade Honey and Rose Cream is ready. It is time to enjoy this cream and start moisturising your skin.
As I have said before, you can use this hand cream on your face. Although I say hand cream, honey and rose water in the recipe will benefit your face as well. If your skin is prone to acne, after couple of weeks, you will start to see and feel the difference.
You can keep this honey and rose hand cream recipe at room temperature. Also, if your container has a cap, you can carry it around with you. This way, when you need emergency moist, you can apply the cream on your skin.