Lemon, taste, fragrance, healing effects, even with the power of cleaning, one of the materials of the crown of our home, let’s face it once, let’s give the value to the lemon.
When you add to salad or to soup it will add flavor and cure, you benefit from the fragrance for example if you shred the peel into a cake to give you a delicious aroma, only if you squeeze into the water helps you weaken … Moreover, it is not limited to, but also often in cleaning As you know aa evaluated material.
For example after using the lemon with the remaining peels in the hand, fork, spoon can remove the scents in a snap, you can quickly get rid of the water stains on the tap heads,…
More counts, but we have other issues this time. Today we will talk about lemon oil. You will be amazed to find out just how much fat it has, and you will want to start using it today. Of course, we would like to tell you how to prepare it the most natural at home.
Then let’s not extend the word further and how to make lemon oil, let us take a look at the contents of the lemon oil.
How To Make Lemon Oil At Home?
Lemon oil, natural and herbal products from the shops or online shopping sites as you can obtain from the most natural at home, you can prepare with your hands. If you say how to make lemon oil, let us start by giving you the recipe for homemade lemon oil.
Materials needed for homemade lemon oil recipe:
- 4-5 pieces of lemon
- Olive oil (Natural or organic oil that you can find more of course will be more accurate.)
- Medium size transparent glass jar
- Medium size dark (preferably brown) glass jar or oiler
How To Make Lemon Oil Recipe?
Wash your lemons well and dry them. When the peels are completely dry, grate the lemon peels using the finest side of the grater. Make sure to grate only the yellow peels of the lemon while grating the lemon peels. The white part just below this yellow peel should not be added to the mixture.
After you have shredded the peels of all your lemons, transfer them into a transparent jar. Make sure the jar is not too large. If you have large jars you need to increase the number of lemons.
Then add the olive oil to the top of the jar on the shredded lemon peels. Close the lid of the jar tightly and leave for at least 15-20 days in a sun-exposed area.
When the waiting period is over, open the jar, drain the oil and remove the lemon peel. Transfer the obtained lemon oil into a dark oiler or jar. Keep it away from direct sunlight and use it as you wish. That’s it!
What Are The Benefits of Lemon Oil?
- Lemon oil is an oil that has strong antioxidant properties, it is used to protect the immune system regularly when consumed by the mouth, protects the body against diseases.
- When a steam bath with a few drops of lemon oil, the clogged nose opens immediately.
- At the same time, the solution of coughing, which is never ending, cures through lemon oil. Even the lemon oil that you drip into your tea or warm water causes a lot of itching and pain in the throat.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it helps to clean the blood.
- Lemon oil, which prevents the formation of plates in the veins, protects against the cardiovascular diseases that may occur in the long term with this effect.
- Thanks to its refreshing effect, the lemon oil that helps the digestive system to work with health relaxes the stomach and prevents many problems related to digestion.
- Because it enables the blood circulation to be regulated, it helps the brain to reach the necessary oxygen through health, which ensures a good performance of many neural functions, primarily memory and concentration. In other words, lemon oil is one of the names that have great effects on the strengthening of memory and increasing the concentration.
- When it comes to the benefits of lemon oil to the skin, the lemon provides antibacterial properties and cleanses the skin.
- It helps the acne and skin spots to pass quickly.
- It is one of the most frequently used names in the treatment of cellulite.
- The edema and related swelling in the body and also shows a diuretic effect.
- Lemon oil is also known as a natural depilatory.
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, lemon oil is also used for cleaning in many corners of the house, especially in cleaning of the kitchen robots and in washing fruits and vegetables.
How To Use Lemon Oil?
We learned how to make lemon oil at home, and we are aware of the benefits of lemon oil.
If you want to take lemon oil by mouth or eat it directly, you can use it to prepare many dishes from salads to pastries.If you wish, take a few drops of home-made lemon oil, mix with freshly squeezed lemon juice and treat this mixture in all the recipes you want to give a lemon aroma like cake mortar, salad and cookies. Similarly, you can add a few drops of natural lemon oil to your tea or water at home.
To use lemon oil with chicken meat, which is also very good at chicken meat, it is enough to add a few drops into the marinate sauce of the chicken.
You can use this oil with antibacterial feature instead of vinegar while washing your fruits and vegetables or you can use it while cleaning the kitchen.
In addition to all these benefits, you can also add lemon oil directly to your skin by combining it with different blends.
For example, when you put 8-10 drops of lemon oil in 1 tablespoon yogurt and put it on your skin, your skin will be both moisturized and shiny. Likewise, you can also mix the honey with lemon oil
Finally, if you want to benefit from the natural deposition of lemon oil, after cleansing your skin hair (wax in the roots of the possibility to take with the wax, epilator, such as options are recommended) to apply this oil to your linted skin with yogurt or olive oil, it is important in your hair by regularizing it degree of reduction.
A very important note
We said that lemon oil is very useful, but if you have a skin that shows allergic reactions, you should talk to your doctor before you start to use lemongrass if you have a special disease or a chronic disease that you should not use.
Likewise, since lemon oil is a fat that has very strong effects, you need to thin it with yogurt, honey, olive oil or a different vegetable oil before putting it on your skin.
If you feel a serious burning, itching or redness when you apply it on your skin, you should immediately rinse your skin and if you continue the problem, you should never neglect to keep the path of a specialist in the field.