You don’t need to may hundreds of dollars to makeup removers to clean your makeup. You can clean all your makeup in natural way and without any traces with DIY mixtures.
Various chemical ingredients of cosmetic makeup remover products can also harm your skin.
These cleaning products that cause skin problems are also expensive. Additionally, most of the makeup remover products that are marketed as the best and most effective product often cause disappointment.
You probably tired different products that over moisturise eye area, leave makeup, or dry your skin. But, you can make your own makeup remover with natural ingredients.
Here are some fast DIY beauty solutions to remove your makeup:
Canola and Olive Oil
Almond oil is an effective makeup remover for normal skins. Without any other product, you can remove your makeup and treat dark circles around your eyes.
After cleaning your face with water, leave your face damp. Pour almond oil on a cotton pad and apply on your face. Gently massage your face.
Almond, Thyme and Rose Oil
For this mixture, you need 5 drops of almond oil, 3 drops of rose hip oil, 1 drop of thyme oil, and 1 drop of vitamin E oil. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and apply to your skin with cotton. You can sleep without rinsing your face.
You will complete your skin care with this mixture as well as removing your makeup. Almond, thyme, and rose hip mixture was anti-aging effects and increases flexibility of your skin.
Olive Oil and Rose Water
Olive oil and rose water mixture is an effective makeup remover for sensitive skins.
While rose water moisturise sensitive area around your eyes, olive oil will help providing the flexibility. You can use an empty toner bottle to prepare this mixture.
Pour olive oil to fill the half of the bottle and add rose water for the remaining part. Since olive oil and rose water will not mix at the beginning, you will have double base cleaner look. Shake the bottle well before using and apply with a cotton like cosmetic cleaners.
You use other vegetable oils instead of olive oil.Also, you can replace rose water with lavender.
Don’t need to worry about any oily bubbles. You will not wash this eye makeup remover tonic like you don’t wash other tonics. If you have oily feeling, you can remove excess oil with cotton or paper towel. This way you will prevent excessive oil and formation of oil bubbles.
Also, you can make your own DIY makeup remover milk at home.
Natural Makeup Remover with Cucumber and Milk
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 small glass of milk
First, you need to grate the cucumber. Add this cucumber to a pot and boil on low heat for 5 minutes with the milk. Let the mixture cool down. Then, you can filter the mixture and use as natural makeup remover milk.
This mixture is suitable for oily, mixed, and normal skin types.
Daisy and Milk
- 1 small glass of fat milk
- 2 table spoon of yellow daisy
Heat fat milk and yellow daisies in double boiler. You need to remove the mixture from heat before milk boils or cream forms on milk. Wait for 2 hours.
Filter the mixture, pour it into a bottle, and apply as cleaning milk.
Parsley, Mint and Milk
- ½ glass of milk
- 3 table spoons of well-chopped parsley
- 3 table spoons of well-chopped mint.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and heat in the double boiler. Wait for 2 hours, filter the mixture, and apply it on your face. Here, parsley will prevent oily feeling on the skin and will have protective power. Mint will give freshness to your skin.
This mixture works better for oily skins.
What Are Natural Methods to Remove Makeup?
- When you mix few drops of cucumber juice and baby oil and apply on your face, this mixture will work perfectly as makeup remover. You can also remove the dirt in your pores with this mixture.
- To clean your mascara, you can mix equal amount of olive oil and baby oil. This method can also be used for waterproof mascara.
- You can also massage your skin with lemon peel to remove the excess oil on your skin and help your skin look younger.
- Another way to remove makeup and excess oil is to wash your face with raw cold milk before sleeping.
- To eliminate skin spots and dark circles around your eyes, you can mix few drops of lemon juice and 1 table spoon of potato juice and apply on these areas.
- Make a paste from two table spoons of milk and wheat flour. Then, apply this paste with a face brush. Wait for 15 minutes and wash your face with warm water. This paste can remove the dirt in your pores.
- Also, you can use tomato juice as a common method. Dip the cotton to tomato juice and apply to your skin. Wait for 5-10 minutes and rise with warm water. This method will tighten your pours and your skin will look healthier.
- You can prepare black nut and oatmeal mixture for DIY peeling. Just like cosmetic products, this black nut and oatmeal peeling will give you soft and smooth skin.
- Add few drops of milk to mashed banana. Apply the mixture and wait for 10 minutes. Then, rinse your face with warm water. Banana and milk mixture will instantly provide softness and smoothness to your skin.
- You can use baby shampoo for waterproof mascara. You will easily remove your mascara without any trace. Also, components in baby shampoo will cause no irritation, burning, or other negative feelings.