If you are here, you probably have problem with blackheads. Like the rest of us. Blackheads are the problem of everyone regardless of being men or women. These tiny small spots can turn into acne and cause more serious problem. Not if we fight them first. So, I got this super powerful DIY charcoal blackhead mask to end the rule of blackheads.
This mask will help cleaning your blackheads. Also, this mask will decrease blemishes on your face. For this DIY charcoal blackhead mask recipe, we will use super cleansers: bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. Activated charcoal will act like a peeling. And this peeling will deep clean your pores.
DIY Charcoal Blackhead Mask Preparation
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of bentonite clay
- 2 capsules of activated charcoal – you can also use 1/4 teaspoon of activated charcoal powder
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of water
- Add bentonite clay, activated charcoal, apple cider vinegar and water in a clean cup. There is one thing to note at this stage. It is better to add water slowly. If you have too consistent mixture, you can dilute it with water. But it is harder to make the mixture more consistent. So, mix bentonite clay, activated charcoal and apple cider vinegar first. Then, slowly add water in this mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients until you obtain a paste.
- Your DIY charcoal blackhead mask is ready.
How to Use Homemade Charcoal Blackhead Mask
Before applying this amazing mask, you need to clean your skin. You can use your regular face cleanser for this purpose. Or you can always made a DIY face cleanser as well. Apply this homemade mask on your skin. Avoid eye area and around your mouth.
Wait for 5-10 minutes or until the mask is dry. You will know when it is time to clean the mask. When charcoal mask begins to fall, you can wash this mask. After washing the mask, always apply a moisturiser. This way, you skin will sooth.
You can use this mask once a week. If you have oily skin, you might even try it two times per week. When you use this amazing mask regularly, you will start to see the difference. Also, always prepare small amounts of mask. Since it has bentonite clay, it is not good to store the mask for a long time.
Prepare a new mask every time you want to use it. This way, you can always apply fresh ingredients on your skin.
When you are working with bentonite clay, there is one thing you need to be careful about. Never use metal utensils.
This includes metal cups, metal forks or any other metal mixing tools. Always mix ingredients with a wooden spoon or mixer and in a plastic cup.
Bentonite clay reacts with metal. And when it does that, this clay loses all its power. So, when you are preparing any recipe that has bentonite clay, including this DIY charcoal blackhead mask, avoid metals.